Thought for the day- Many of us have fears. We are afraid to try things because we are scared of failure. It takes a first time attempt to get over some fears. Sometimes we don't try things because it is out of our comfort zone. Other times it is because we don't want to offend anyone. One thing I have learned on this trip is to stretch myself and my comfort zone. Have some first time victories.
First time things on this trip-
1. Riding 100's of miles in the rain.
2. Eating peanut butter for 30 straight days.
3. Bob growing a beard.
4. Sleeping in church parking lots.
5. Eating a Jamaican Beef Pie in Virginia
6. Wearing the same thing for 37 days
7. Hitting over 50 MPH on a bike
8. Doing laundry in a camper shower.
9. First time having a TDF suntan line (tour de france)
10. Using dog spray
|Crazy times in the rain|
|Breakfast with Carole|